Sunday, March 19, 2017

Inspiration

I finally have an idea of how I want my opening to start, and I found inspiration in quite an unusual way. Me and my friends were on I-595 blasting the radio, and then a thought popped into my head that no one would want a driver to be thinking at that moment, I thought to myself: "Woah, if I were to crash right now the world would continue turning and the radio coming out of my speakers would continue to play." Then another thought popped into my head: "That would make a really cool movie opening." So after I got home that night I began to look up some movies that had integrated a crash sequence, whether it was intentional or not. The best one's that I found were from movies like Fast and Furious, and The Matrix Reloaded.

The Fast and Furious:

The Matrix Reloaded:

After watching these videos I believe that it would just be super unrealistic to do anything related to a car crash. So then I thought about something a little more realistic like a car breaking down, but this means I have to come up with a whole new idea. 



No comments:

Post a Comment